Welcome to the third edition of the Carnival of Better Blogging (CoBB #3). This Carnival covers any aspect of blogging: writing, design, analytics, infographics, SEO, etc. As always, there are some great entries this week. So please go check out the articles.
If your entry was accepted, support of this carnival of a link back to this page would be appreciated. If you did not get in, it’s likely you will be accepted in the next edition. Please: no one-paragraph articles or trying to push your affiliate links, and no pages with pop-ups/ pop-unders. These will be deleted immediately. I also have a current aversion to anything about BlogRush because they’re always from bloggers trying to get people to sign up (i.e., have affiliate links).
This is the featured post for this edition.
- Pat B. Doyle: Is Your Blog Easy To Read?
Every blogger that enters blog carnivals (or not) should read this. When I have to go through as many submissions as I do (almost) every week, you win points in my editor’s book by having easy to read pages. Else your post has to be exceptional.
Here are the weekly entries for this edition.
- Ant: 10 Questions to Ask When Writing Hypnotic Posts.
- Doris Chua: 15 FREE Ways to Bring in New Readers to Your Blog/ Site.
- Edith Yeung: How to Drive Traffic to Your Website or Blog – Part 1.
- Vaibhav Gadodia: 9 Surefire Tips to Get Traffic to Your Site for New Bloggers.
- Amanda Harris: Resources For Your Charities Website.
- Mandy: How Do Bloggers Get To Take A Holiday?
- Silicon Valley Blogger: Ways to Monetize Your Blog.
That’s it for this edition. If you have an article that you think fits in, please use the Blog Carnival submission form. A couple of notes to consider before entering:
- If you submitted your article on or after Sep 22nd, it may appear in the next carnival.
- Please do not resubmit the same article to the same carnival.
- One entry per person per week (Monday through Sunday), please.