Welcome to the second edition of the Carnival of Better Blogging (CoBB #2). This Carnival covers pretty much any aspect of blogging: writing, design, analytics, infographics, etc. As with the last edition, there are some great entries this week. So please go check out as many of the articles out as you have time for.
If your entry was accepted, support of this carnival of a link back to this page would be appreciated. If you did not get in, it’s likely you will be accepted in the next edition. [Please: no one-paragraph articles or trying to push your affiliate links. These will be deleted immediately.]
These are the featured posts for this edition.
- Etienne Teo: The Comprehensive Secrets to Receiving Massive Traffic from Stumbling.
- Peter Poffenberger: WorldWideWeb WarGames: 8 Ways a Competitor Can Sabotage Your Site.
- Carole Fogarty: Prevent Leaking Energy in Your Work Space, Ouch! (Part 2 of Is Your Blogging Work Space With You or Against You?)
Here are the weekly entries for this edition.
- Pinyo B: Top 10 Resources to Build a Better Blog.
- Fred Peters: 10 Forums to Make You a Better Blogger.
- Aahz: Top 10 Sites Every Blogger Should Join.
- Taylor: Be Community Involved to Get More Traffic.
- Thomas Slatin: Sneaky Cheap Website Promotion.
- Marco Richter: Optimizing Your Permalink Structure.
- Peter: Why You Should Blog.
- Charles H. Green: Blogging vs. Podcasting.
- Isabella Mori: The Z List: Are These My Worst Blog Posts?
- Vanalli: How to Make Money Blogging.
- Supermom in NY: Running a contest? Let these Contest Bloggers Know!
- Madeleine Begun Kane: Ode To The Mobile Web (Cell Phone Browsing Humor).
That’s it for this edition. If you have an article that you think fits in, please use the Blog Carnival submission form. A couple of notes to consider before entering:
- If you submitted your article on or after Sep 15th, it may appear in the next carnival.
- Please do not resubmit the same article to the same carnival.
- One entry per person per week (Monday through Sunday), please.